The best part - AirRadar is absolutely free!AirRadar allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out. View detailed network information, graph network signal strength, and automatically join the best open network in range.
Whether you are driving around looking for wireless networks, stuck in traffic, sitting on the beach, or if you are curious how strong your wireless signal is at home, AirRadar provides a more linear approach to network hunting. Setup a scan frequency, and have new open or closed networks have their name spoken, play alerts, or display notifications.
Various other options allow you to customize your network list further, including assigning colors to best open networks and sound cues. Download it today, and take the hardship out of getting an internet connection at a critical time.
- New Feature: Gives the option to continue running if a programming malfunction is encountered (instead of quitting).
- New Feature: Now reports how many activations are remaining when you activate online.
- Modification: Now storing license data in the preferences in a new format — this should help avoid strange unlicensing issues. Previous license data should automatically carry over to the new version without any problems unless it was previously stored incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Documentation access has been restored.
- Bug Fix: Documentation updated to reflect activations.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the background image in the DMG.
- Bug Fix: Sparkle now reports when no new versions are available.
- Bug Fix: Version information repaired.
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)