SABnzbd+ 0.6.6 - Web-interface based binary newsgrabber.. (Free): "SABnzbdPlus is a web-interface based binary newsgrabber written in python, with nzb file support.
SABnzbdPlus is a free news client with many abilities, such as:
- Download files from your newshost
- Access the news client from any internet connection. Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
- No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbdPlus handles the dirty work for you. You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbdPlus will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the files you wanted.
- Full nzb support
This is the OS X build - everything packed in one convenient universal application. Just download, point, click and run. Almost no configuration required.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7.
- End-of-queue action now ignores paused items in the queue.
- Fetching extra par2 files now obeys pause too
- Extension-based clean-up now also cleans sub-folders.
- When "Download only" is used, do not send downloaded NZB files to the queue.
- Fix bad links coming from nzbclub.com.
- A job sometimes fails verification when the option "don't download samples" is used.
- ... Now this option will be ignored when you click "Retry" in the history.
- File an error message when the RSS-email template is missing.
- Fix sending of duplicate emails when using a list of recipients.
- Fix handle leakage on Windows.
- On OSX, SABnzbd didn't handle "Open With" of nzb.gz files properly.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)