iBackup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone / iPad backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, web visits, website bookmarks, photos and iPhone Apps.
How does it work?
iTunes backs up iPhone and iPad contents into unreadable database and files. This makes it difficult to get necessary information for the backed up files. iBackup Viewer does load and parse the iPhone backups, and extract those useful data, and convert them to readable format for viewing.
What can iBackup Viewer do?
With iBackup Viewer, you can get most of the important and useful data from iOS backups, including:
- Add contact people and groups to mac address book.
- Show call history and save to well formatted text file.
- Show sms messages conversation, and save to text file.
- Show sms messages to pdf file with form of conversation.
- Manage web history and URL bookmarks, sync bookmarks to desktop Safari.
- Browse photos in thumbnails, export photos to shosen location.
- List iPhone / iPad Apps and data.
- Preview Apps' data, and export to specified file.
- Fixed crashes while loading contacts
- Fixed crash problem when save contacts to Address Book
- Ignore encrypted backups
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)