Samstag, 17. April 2010

System 47 v2.3 2.3 - Star Trek screensaver. (Free)

System 47 v2.3 2.3 - Star Trek screensaver. (Free): "

System 47 v2.3 2.3
System 47 is a 'LCARS' style screen saver with various flashed-based animations.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM GODZFIRE:
Loving this screensaver as much as I do, I was very sad when I found out that it would not install or function on 10.5 or 10.6. MeWho hasn't posted an update since mid 2006, and all attempts to contact him have failed. With what little knowledge I had, I was able to update the 'ScreenTime for Flash' installer so it now properly installs on the newer operating systems and functions when opened in the Screen Saver Preference Pane.

I take NO credit for ANY of System47 myself. Any, all, and every credit should go to the original author, MeWho. I simply made it possible for people to continue to enjoy this wonderful Screen Saver.

WHAT'S NEW
Version 2.3:

  • Now works on 10.5 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard

REQUIREMENTS
Mac OS X 10.2 or later.

PRICE
Free

DEVELOPER

DOWNLOADS
9028


"



(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)

Keine Kommentare: