StreamToMe 3.8 - Play media across Wi-Fi or 3G connection. (Free): "
Use StreamToMe on your Mac to play video, music, and photo files streamed over Wi-Fi or 3G. No prior conversion or copying required, just click the file and it plays.
- Video replay up to HD quality 720p
- Continuous, single and random play modes
- iTunes library integration; browse your iTunes files and playlists
- Play all your music, display album art
- Play through folders or use your iTunes playlists
- SRT and SSA subtitles
- Movie files in MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV and more formats
- Music files in MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, M4A and more formats.
- Photo files in JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF (RAW files are not supported)
Local or remote. Stream over the Internet from your Mac to wherever you have a Mac running StreamToMe. All media bitrates are automatically adjusted to suit your connection speed. You can watch your movies, listen to your music wherever you are. Use a dynamic DNS address to find your computer and stream away.
What you need. StreamToMe requires OS X 10.6 or greater. You also need the free ServeToMe program running on an Intel Mac (OS X 10.5 or later). ServeToMe is a free program that StreamToMe users can download from http://projectswithlove.com/streamtome. StreamToMe requires a continuous connection between to the computer running ServeToMe. Network conditions may affect video quality or the ability to connect. Connecting from an external location (3G or non-local WiFi) requires UPnP/NAT-PMP or manual port forwarding on your router. Some configuration may be required (help at http://projectswithlove.com/streamtome/support_remote_connections.html).
Note: StreamToMe does not play back DRM-protected audio or video formats.
- Adds support for the ServeToMe 4 server.
- Bug fixes:
- Fullscreen fixes
- Better behavior if error occurs
OS X 10.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)