PTGui 9.1beta3 - Panoramic photo stitching software, Pro version available.. (Demo): "PTGui is panoramic photo stitching software. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
- Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result
- PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail.
- Full 16 bit workflow for best image quality
- And much more...
- After Align to Grid and then Align Images, orphaned images were not correctly kept with the rest of the panorama
- If Align to Grid has been used, no popup warning will be given about missing control points, and the Create Panorama button is not greyed out if there are missing control points
- Align to Grid: if 'by column' is selected, the popup menu will show 'xx columns of xx images' (was previously 'xx rows of xx images')
- Align to Grid: added warning messages if the number of images in the project and the number of images in the grid do not match
- Align to Grid: settings in this window are now remembered when quitting and restarting PTGui
- Paste Mask now merges the pasted mask with the existing mask. Previously pasting replaced the existing mask completely. The former behaviour can still be replicated by pressing the Clear Mask button before pasting.
- Mac: if PTGui is executed straight from the install disk image, it will (after user confirmation) install itself into the Applications folder of the computer.
- Fix: Mac: when editing a value in the Image Parameters tab and switching to another tab, the edited value was not saved or applied.
- Fix: Mac OS 10.4 version of PTGui: attempting to resize columns and rows in the Image Parameters tab and Source Images tab would fail with an error
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)