DVD2oneX 2.4.2 - Burn backup copies of DVDs.. (Demo): "
DVD2oneX can make movie-only and full disk copies for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. Features include:
- World's fastest video compression engine. Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).
- Makes movies-only copies. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
- Makes also full disk copies. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
- Written from scratch, it's not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
- Time critical parts written in assembly, for the highest possible speed.
- Burn the movie with your favorite recording software.
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed Mac OS X 10.7 Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).
- Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple discs failed.
- Both letter-boxed and pan&scan representation of a widescreen DVD on a 4:3 TV is now always allowed. These video attributes are also not compared anymore for the seamless join.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)