NTFS for Mac OS X 9.5.1 - Provides full read and write access to NTFS volumes.. (Demo): "
NTFS for Mac OS X breaks down the barriers between Windows and Mac OS X. Effectively solves the communication problems between the Mac system and NTFS, providing full read and write access to Windows NTFS partitions under Mac OS X. Excellent solution for end users, SOHO and Enterprise, supports all NTFS versions from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows Vista (NTFS versions 1.2, 3.0 and 3.1) and mounts the NTFS volumes as native ones.
NTFS for Mac OS X allows you to:
- Natively read and write your data to any Windows NTFS partition.
- Easily transfer data between Windows and Mac computers using external or thumb drives with NTFS partitions.
- Access NTFS partitions without having any complex translation applications or file services like AFP or Samba protocols.
- Improved stability on Mac OS X 10.7
- Native support for extended attributes
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)