NetNewsWire 3.3 - RSS/Atom newsreader.. (Free): "
NetNewsWire is an easy-to-use RSS and Atom newsreader for Mac OS X. Its familiar three-paned interface -- similar to Apple Mail -- can fetch and display news from thousands of different websites and weblogs, making it quick and easy to keep up with the latest news. Features include:
- A tabbed browser lets you read web pages with the convenience of staying in the same window.
- Search your news items with a standard Apple search widget -- as in Mail and other applications.
- Downloads podcasts and enclosures, and sends podcasts to iTunes with with your choice of genre and playlist.
- The flagged items feature lets you mark items that you want to keep -- they stay forever or until you mark them as unflagged.
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) compatible, and includes Automator actions to control functions in NetNewsWire.
- Other features include syncing, smart lists, search subscriptions, built-in styles, and AppleScript support.
- Includes a built-in categorized list of feeds that can be easily subscribed to.
- If NetNewsWire Lite is already running, quit it before running NetNewsWire.
- Adds Full Screen mode support on both Lion and Snow Leopard.
- Provides fixes for problems affecting concurrency, stability, and Google Reader sync.
- NetNewsWire 3.3 require Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later. If you need a version that runs on 10.5.8, you should continue to use NetNewsWire 3.2.15.
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)