GraphicConverter 8.0 - Graphics editor with powerful features.. (Shareware): "
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it out of 80 file available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide show window, and so much more.
Version 8.0 is a free update for all licensed customers of version 7.x.
- complete rewritten backend for support of 64 bit
- support for large images with more than 16.000 x 16.000 pixels added
- added import of cpbitmap
- added import of FLIR raw data to context menu
- added mirror indicator to menu items
- added batch scale to size with crop
- added interpolation of EXIF date function
- added option to show elapsed time in slideshow
- dds import improved
- added rating filter to sort popup in the browser
- EMF import added
- EMZ import added
- WMF import resolution change added
- added open and save to multiscale dialog
- added option to replace underscore with space in html catalog creation
- page up and page down do advance random slideshow in sorted order
- enhanced multiscale dialog
- key command for moving selection added
- added option to set predefined selection
- added histogram equalization batch
- added equalizer batch
- added highlights and shadows batch
- changed format of stored catalog settings to XML for better compatibility
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)