fennel DVDManager Pro 2.2 - Better manage your DVD collection. (Shareware): "
fennel DVDManager Pro is our next-generation DVD manager (sic) for OS X. With its clean interface, available in 17 languages, it makes maintaining your DVD library as easy as 1-2-3!
- Retrieve your DVDs' details through online sites
- or Add and Edit them manually, yet *quickly* (just the core details!)
- Manage their life when lent to friends thanks to your Address Book
- Create box sets+wish list easily, and manage them intuitively
- Export a complete list of your DVD library, etc.
- Create backup archives of your DVD library in a new native file format (.dmbu) via the Export action.
- The Import action now supports pre-v2.2 ZIP-based archives alongside those new backup files.
- Overhauled the File menu's offerings, more in sync with Apple's guidelines: exports are no longer restricted to the Desktop; menu items feature more standard, streamlined labels; Import gets a shortcut; and the Web Export action has been relabelled to 'Publish to a Folder' to avoid any confusion with the Export action.
- Improved the handling of errors that may occur when retrieving DVD details; leading to some increased stability.
- More sort attributes are saved between sessions in order to restore even more of your environment on next launch.
- Uncluttered the Customize Toolbar sheet by removing the (rather inappropriate) Web Export item.
- Prevented a potential crash from happening when deleting and then adding new items during a session.
- Localizations: French (fr) > Fixed a typo in the Bind sheet.
- Qualified for OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.4.
- Version 2.2 will be the last version compatible with OS X Tiger or Leopard; next releases requiring OS X Snow Leopard (v10.6) at minimum.
OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)