Google Earth 188.8.131.528 - View and control dynamic satellite imagery of the world. (Free): "
Google Earth gives you a wealth of imagery and geographic information. Explore destinations like Maui and Paris, or browse content from Wikipedia, National Geographic, and more.
Google Earth combines the power of Google Search with satellite imagery, maps, terrain, and 3D buildings to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
- Fly to your house. Just type in an address, press Search, and you'll zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites.
- The 'Enable Controller' option is now default on. If you have an uncalibrated external controller (such as a gaming joystick) connected to your computer, this could result in the Earth spinning with arrows displaying to signify movement. As a workaround, we suggest the following:
- Turning off 'Enable Controller' in the 'Navigation' tab of Options/Preferences
- Unplugging your external controller, or
- Recalibrating your external controller
OS X 10.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)