Plex Media Server 0.9.8.4 - Seamlessly connect your Plex clients with your local media. (Free): "
Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access to management features
- Automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet
- Complete customization of your library with a few clicks
- Automatic updates when new local content is added
- Photo albums now use a random photo from the album as a thumbnail
- Photo metadata now includes more EXIF-derived information
- (API) Add /status/sessions/history/all endpoint
- (API) Removed videoResolution attribute from photos
- Fix a number of user-reported crashes
- Photo createdAt, originallyAvailableAt and year attributes are now set correctly from EXIF metadata
- (API) Serialize floating point numbers independently of locale
- (DLNA) Sony Blu-Ray devices can now view photos from Plex Media Server
- (DLNA) MpegtsM2tsMode profile settings flag wasn't working
- (DLNA) Transcoded photo sizes are now handled correctly
- (DLNA) Profiles now refer to photo metadata using part.X or media.X instead of photo.X
- (DLNA) Fix hang when non-profile files were present in profile directories
OS X 10.6.3 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)