GraphicConverter 8.8 - Graphics editor with powerful features. (Shareware): "
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, and so much more.
Note: The downloadable version is 8.8. The Mac App Store version is currently 8.7.1.
- added display of XMP faces
- copy and move in the browser copy xmp sidecar files in addition to the photoraw file automatically
- added 'Force Save All To...' command
- added 'Show files and folders' and 'Show files only' to filter popup in the browser
- added support for Photoshop plugins which does contain more than one plugin
- added sort by exif date feature to browser, convert & modify and slideshow
- added option to apply GPX without interpolation
- added New Image with URL from Clipboard command
- added control to modify the space between the images and metadata during print catalog
- added export of EXIF data to Photoshop files
- added copy flat function to convert and modify
- added display of last opened/saved batch to convert and modify window
- added TIFF export with ZIP compression
- increased the eraser size to 50
- updated image capture support to latest technology
- added I key to slideshow to edit IPTC data
- added multipage support to HTML catalog creation
- added option to display combined histogram in levels dialog
- drag and drop in browser will automatically select next item
- added lowercase extension option to rename dialog
- added option to create quicktime movie for each folder in batch conversion
- updated PDF SDK
- improved import of some special 16 bit per channel TIFFs
- improved base64 decoding
- improved GPX file handling (added double click support to the finder)
- added progress bar to apply GPX command
- improved import of EXIF data from Photoshop files
- improved reposition option
- Access the complete release notes.
OS X 10.6.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)