GraphicConverter 9.0.2 - Graphics editor with powerful features. (Shareware): "
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, and so much more.
Note: GraphicConverter 9 is a paid upgrade for all customers of version 1.x-8.x: $25.95
- added filter of images in Cocooner by rating and label
- added new sorting files flat variant to browser context menu
- added import of .snagproj files
- added option to modify only special fields during add or edit exif
- added browse SkyDrive (if available)
- added browse Cloud Drive (if available)
- added function merge or copy into pdf to convert & modify
- added separate back and forward in browser menu commands
- sorting files in browser will now check exif, iptc and file for the date (in that order)
- added shortcuts command+option+M for 'New folder with selection'
- fixed possible rename issue
- fixed possible bug in 32 bit mode
- fixed possible bug during ecw and pcd import
- fixed bug in rename with preview
- fixed bug with optional twain shortcut
- fixed bug in JPS and PNS batch conversion
- fixed bug during in-app purchase of Xe847 and PureCarbon filter in Mac App Store version
OS X 10.7 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)