BarracudaDrive transforms your home or business Mac computer into a powerful and secure online storage system, letting you access and share files from any connected computer or device in the world.
No software needs to be installed on the client computer that you use when connecting to your home/business server since BarracudaDrive is based on open standards. Access and share inbound and outbound private documents, photos, videos, or other files, from your smart phone or tablet (iPhone, iPad, Android, Nook, Kindle, Blackberry), Windows, Mac, and Linux on your own secure BarracudaDrive server.
- Easily create your own multiuser file storage system, and share inbound and outbound documents, photos, and videos with friends, family, or business colleagues.
- Easily create and run your own website, blog, and forum without paying an outside firm to host it.
- Ensure your online privacy and provide secure, unblocked, encrypted access to the Internet with our tunnel technology.
- Automatically and securely distribute files of any size, even huge files, to any number of contacts via regular email.
- Avoid ongoing and expensive service fees. Don't 'rent' when you can own!
- New DDNS providers: ChangeIP.com and DNSdynamic.org.
- Bug fix: Running external programs such as the BitTorrent plugin or the Cloud Backup could cause the server to hang.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)