Sweet Home 3D 3.6 - Home interior design app.. (Free): "
Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview.
- Added the ability to rotate texts, the name of furniture and the name and area of rooms in the plan.
- Improved alignment magnetism of a piece of furniture when its side is aligned along a wall.
- Stored last folders selected in file dialog choosers for each content type handled by Sweet Home 3D.
- Improved furniture catalogs loading at language change and during furniture libraries importation.
- Fixed lens type used in video generation for the two best quality levels.
- Forced blue color for selections drawn over the imported image in the background image wizard when default selection color is not enough colorful.
- Improved selection color management in plan under Mac OS X.
- Allowed homonyms among furniture and texture names in catalogs.
- Refused to open a corrupted SH3D file when it contains some unreachable furniture or textures.
- Fixed a bug that blocked program launch if some files to recover were invalid.
- Signed Windows and Mac OS X applications and installers with the certified digital signature of Sweet Home 3D developer (i.e. Emmanuel Puybaret).
- Replaced JRE 6u32 by JRE 6u35 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)