Plex Media Server 0.9.6.8 - Seamlessly connect your Plex clients with your local media.. (Free): "
Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access to management features
- Automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet
- Complete customization of your library with a few clicks
- Automatic updates when new local content is added
- New: Added New (advanced) preferences for enabling/disabling Bonjour/GDM
- New: (API) Support for JSON in non-channel endpoints
- New: (API) WebSocket support for sending events to clients
- Fixed: Plex Media Scanner would occasionally crash on exit
- Fixed: Large reduction in memory/threads usage
- Fixed: Fixed for missing posters when top agent failed
- Fixed: MP4 files with chapter tracks were analyzed as having subtitles
- Fixed: Some files (mostly WMV3) could fail to get framerate analyzed
- Fixed: Make sure photo agents get hit to refresh when scanning
- Fixed: Always send myPlex username when doing network logging
- Fixed: (Windows) Crash when analyzing some TS files
- Fixed: Be more lenient when parsing URIs which end in & or ?
- Fixed: (DLNA) Minor Fixed to Samsung profile
- Fixed: (Windows) Transcoder can handle RTMP now
- Fixed: (Linux) ReadyNAS ARM builds working again
- Fixed: (API) Fixedes to preference serialization
- Fixed: (API) Fixed for paging where some items were (partially) missing (and 10% speedup)
- Fixed: (API) Signing into myPlex with ‘+’ signs in email/password was broken
Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)