SABnzbdPlus is a web-interface based binary newsgrabber written in python, with nzb file support.
SABnzbdPlus is a free news client with many abilities, such as:
- Download files from your newshost
- Access the news client from any internet connection. Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
- No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbdPlus handles the dirty work for you. You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbdPlus will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the files you wanted.
- Full nzb support
This is the OS X build - everything packed in one convenient universal application. Just download, point, click and run. Almost no configuration required.
- Improve detection of encrypted RAR files during download
- SABnzbd will now listen on all "localhost" addresses This should prevent problems on IPV6-enabled systems
- Remove unneeded extra temporary folder level in Generic Sort
- When par2 fails and SFV-check enabled, verify using SFV files
- Perform extra checks on job administration
- Fix logging of pre-queue script result
- Better support for Yahoo pipes
- Accept NZB files containing incorrect dates
- Make newzbin "Get bookmarks now" button independent of automatic readout
- OSX: Fix Growl issues
- OSX: Show the promised 10 queue entries in the OSX menu instead of 9
- On IPv4-only platforms, SABnzbd may still try to open a IPv6 port
- Movie sorting will fail to created job folder when the Sort expression asks for this
Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)