Delivery Status displays delivery status of packages for a variety of shipment services.
Can't wait for your packages to arrive? Don't waste your time checking the site constantly, just open this all-in-one delivery tracker and enter your order number or tracking number. The status will update automatically for you, and even count down the days! It also works with Growl to give you pop-up message, email notifications, and more, whenever your package status changes.
Delivery Status lets you track your deliveries from:
- Adobe.com (US and Canada)
- Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, and Amazon.fr
- Apple.com (including all international stores)
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- DHL (US, Germany, and GlobalMail)
- DPD (Germany)
- FedEx and FedEx SmartPost
- GLS Germany
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG, Germany)
- Japan Post (EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail)
- Nintendo (US and Canada)
- Royal Mail
- Poste Italiane (Paccocelere1, Paccocelere3, Postacelere1, PaccocelereMaxi, and PaccocelereInternazionale)
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- Sagawa Express
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations
- US Postal Service
- …and More
- DPD UK and TNT Express Australia are now supported.
- Improvements for FedEx, Canada Post, and other services in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Improved tracking number detection.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong field might have been selected briefly when flipping the widget over.
- The icon is no longer blank in OS X 10.5.8.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)