MKV2M4V 1.2.0 - Convert MKV files to M4V.. (Commercial): "
MKV2M4V can convert MKV files to M4V(MP4) files. It is very fast because it converts only audio tracks but does not convert a video track (it just copies a video track). For the same reason, it can convert while preserving the original quality of the source's video track. Also it can decode the FLAC audio codec. And if you have a SRT file, it is available to insert a closed caption.
- Requires OS X 10.7.3 or later.
- Sandbox was adopted.
- If you open 'files' (not 'folder') when 'Source Directory' was checked, it can't write a file to the folder that includes these files.
- If you open video 'files' (not 'folder'), you must manually open 'srt' files that will be used to insert closed captions.
- Improved features about drag-and-open.
- '.trp' type support.
- If you drag the folder that includes 'BDMV', it will automatically search 'm2ts' files in 'BDMV'.
- Improved features about closed caption.
- Recommends all 'Audio Preset' modes (except 'Custom' mode) for QuickTime-based App on OS X 10.7.x, iOS 5.x.
- Recommends 'Custom' mode for QuickTime-based App on OS X 10.8.x, iOS 5.1 (Apple TV), iOS 6.x.
- Improved features about chapters.
- The source file's audio sample rate is preserved.
- Updated FFmpeg, MP4Box.
- X11 requirement of MP4Box was removed.
- Enhanced other minor things.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)