Gamepedia 5.1.4 - Catalog video and computer games. (Shareware): "
Gamepedia is a powerful cataloging application for video and computer games which allows you to retrieve all your game information from the Internet, either by using keywords or using an iSight or a scanner for the search.
Gamepedia lets you to search several international gaming sites for information about your video and board games. It also lets you add links to reviews, walk-throughs and screenshots from any other site.
You can keep a wish list for those games you don't own yet and a borrowed list for those you want back. To get even more organized, create smart collections that update themselves automatically whenever a new entry is added to the program. Display your collections in a table view, browse only the covers with the cover view or use the info view for a more personalized look. Share your collections with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates or one of the other three export formats. Gamepedia comes with full Spotlight integration and is localized in Spanish, Dutch, Italian French and German.
- New: 'Last Played History' toolbar button
- New: If an error should occur in the Amazon Settings window, it is now selectable to copy information that might be useful to the user
- New: All images retina ready
- New: Highlighted 'My Rating' stars in list view now golden
- New: Updated 'My Rating' stars in Add/Edit window for easier clicking and golden with outline for possible stars instead of dots
- New: WiiU icon added
- Bug fix: Spanish and French accents are ignored for index creation during export
- Bug fix: Toolbar buttons were not being enabled based on the current selection options
- Bug fix: Amazon Settings window would continue to expand for additional sign up errors
- Bug fix: Covers would not rearrange in cover view after changing the currently sorted attribute
- Bug fix: Removed NSReadOnlyPersistentStoreOption warning in console when importing Spotlight data
- Bug fix: Last Played per year statistic now reflects the history of the entry, instead of only the last year it was played
- Bug fix: Removing the current Last Played History now updates Last Played to the most recent date
- Bug fix: Last Played statistics are now based on the Last Played history and not the Last Played field
- Bug fix: Under Mountain Lion a Bluetooth scanner might not pair with Gamepedia
- Bug fix: Cover flow did not update immediately after an external image was copy pasted into the main image view
- Bug fix: Sometimes when switching between search sites the error message for 'no results' might contain a limit description that was incorrect
- Bug fix: If the database is empty then a sync from Pocketpedia brings in the Pockeptedia data. Great for users who only owned Pocketpedia and decide to add Gamepedia. (This will not bring in cover images but those can be dowlnoaded with 'Download Cover from Doghouse' contextual menu command, found in the cover image well.)
- Bug fix: Bol IT has been replaced by Mondadori
- Update: Game Collectorz import to handle more robust cover import
OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)