Apple iPhoto 9.4.3 - Import, edit, and share your photos. (Updater): "
Apple iPhoto makes managing your photos as easy as taking them. It helps you organize your photos so you can find them fast. Edit them so they look their best. And share them with your friends and family.
- Photos can now be deleted from My Photo Stream by dragging to the Trash
- Photos can now be exported from Photo Stream using the Export command in the File menu
- RAW images manually imported from My Photo Stream are now editable
- Fixes a bug that could cause manually-rotated photos to appear unrotated when shared to Photo Stream
- Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly while syncing to Facebook
- Resolves an issue that could cause calendar text to appear at the wrong font size, resulting in order cancellation
- Fixes an issue that could cause books to have an incorrect number of pages after rearranging two-page spreads
- Includes stability improvements
- iPhoto 9.1 (177MB Download)
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- 5GB Disk Space
- 1GB of RAM
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)