Plex Media Server 0.9.7.22 - Seamlessly connect your Plex clients with your local media. (Free): "
Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access to management features
- Automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet
- Complete customization of your library with a few clicks
- Automatic updates when new local content is added
- FIX: (Transcoder) Fix an issue with audio stuttering on iOS when resuming.
- FIX: (Transcoder) First generation Roku could have A/V sync issues.
- FIX: An issue where video playback would fail on iOS with Universal transcoder.
- FIX: An issue where some channels which used RTMP weren't playing using the Universal transcoder.
- FIX: Under very heavy database loads, in some cases media server could hang.
- FIX: (ARM-based NAS devices) Issue starting because of a missing component.
- FIX: (ReadyNAS, QNAP) Fixed an issue with 100% CPU load, working around a compiler bug.
OS X 10.6.3 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)