Dropbox 2.0.7 - Online synchronization tool with Finder integration; free 2 GB account. (Free): "
Dropbox is an application that creates a special Finder folder that automatically syncs online and between your computers. It allows you to both backup files and keep them up-to-date between systems.
Note:You must first sign up to use Dropbox.
The Dropbox application is available for OS X, Windows, and Linux. A video on the site explains more.
- Fix a bug where certain messages indicating time spent were incorrect.
- Fix a bug where opening or closing client is impossible while disconnected.
- Fix a bug where notifications can sometimes be sorted incorrectly.
- Fix a bug causing excessive CPU usage.
- Fix a series of minor errors causing the tray popup to fail to appear.
- Fix a bug on certain versions of Snow Leopard.
- What you should know about the new notifications menu: it is only enabled on OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) and later
OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)