iFFmpeg 2.5.3 - Convert multimedia files between formats.. (Shareware): "
iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue when no QT player is present.
- Added feature to load and save custom FFmpeg command lines.
- Added FFmpeg option ‘Audio Drift Threshold’
- Added FFmpeg option ‘Force Profile (H264)’
- Added FFmpeg option ‘Force Preset (H264)’
- Added FFmpeg option ‘Tune options (H264)’
- Fixed visual issue with long folder names (overlapping icons).
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (available here).
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)