MediaLink 2.40 - Connect your media files to your PlayStation 3.. (Shareware): "
MediaLink with its flawless iTunes integration makes getting to your songs on your PlayStation 3 just as easy as it is on your Mac. Find any song, album or artist with ease in the Mac-like navigation system provided by MediaLink. MediaLink also conveniently shares your Playlists, Podcasts and Videos to your PlayStation 3.
With MediaLink, you can view your iPhoto or Aperture photo library and slideshows on your television screen, they're especially beautiful in vivid high definition.
Browse by photo album, event or watch a slideshow to the tune of your favorite song, its all easy and fun! Want some motion? Watch your iPhoto videos too!
Make your PlayStation 3 your home media center. MediaLink can stream high definition video content to your living room with ease!
Continue movies from where you left off or fast forward and rewind, all effortlessly using your PlayStation 3 and MediaLink.
Don't use iTunes or iPhoto? Do you have media stored outside your libraries? No problem! MediaLink has full folder organization support. MediaLink can easily locate music, photos and videos in any folder on your Mac and even preview it and collect ID3 information from your songs.
- Added Unwatched and Genre browsing for iTunes Movies
- iTunes Music albums now include artist name in brackets, to facilitate duplicate album names
- iTunes TV Shows are now sorted by season and episode
- Improvements to subtitle code/fonts
- Updated transcoder components
- Added support for more subtitle languages
- Added audio track selection
- Added ability to select which events to share in the iPhoto source
- Added improved hierarchical lists to source settings for iPhoto/Aperture
- Fixes PNGs failing to display
- Added workaround for leak in CFHTTPMessage
- Added SSDP byebye support
- GUI improvements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- A PlayStation 3 with a network connection
- iTunes for iTunes sharing
- iPhoto for iPhoto sharing (part of Apple's iLife suite)
- Aperture 2.0 or later for Aperture photo sharing
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)