YeaLogger 1.1.2 - Amateur radio logging.. (Commercial): "
The YeaLogger is powerful and yet simple in use amateur radio logging application for Mac OS X.
The main focus during development of the YeaLogger software was to deliver fast intuitive and simple in use logging software that should minimize the operator's actions needed to log the QSOs during radio contacts.
The use of keyboard short cuts is extended in order to make the use of mouse not necessary for common logging operations.
Developed by Radio Amateur for Radio Amateurs.
- Fast entry of a QSO information
- Easy way to edit and update old QSO
- Lots of keyboard shortcuts for convenient operation
- Fast and partial search in the QSO database
- Auto look up for DXCC, ITU and CQ zone
- Support for ADIF export and import
- Support of merging several logs into one
- QRZ call sign look up
- Googe Maps QTH lookup integration
- DXCC statistics
- QSL label printing
- Improved ADIF import. Add handling of external ADIF logs that do not fully comply with ADIF Specification. The YeaLogger now generates Band information automatically while Frequency is supplied.
- Added handling of single quotation mark in QTH, Name and Note field
- Updated few interfaces to Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- 64-bit processor
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)