SimpleMovieX 3.11 - Edit QuickTime format videos.. (Shareware): "
SimpleMovieX ... Enter the age of Personal Video. Easy and fun. And here are a few examples of why you will use it:
Brend: 'I record TV programs and then I remove all the commercials. It's fast, it's clean.'
Alvaro: 'After the week-end, my mobile phone is full of 3gp shorts, I pass them to my iBook and convert them in one shot. On Monday I share with my friends.'
Adrian: 'I have tons of DVDs with music concerts, and I want to split them into songs, then put them in iTunes.'
Fabrice: 'My digital camera can also record short movies, but the sound is not well syncronized'
Mel: 'I'm compiling all those Stephen Colbert videos that I've found in Google Video into a 90 minutes program.'
Richard: 'Legal depositions are recorded in MPEG format. I use SimpleMovieX to prepare them for court.'
- Built for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Improved opening speed of large files.
- Fixed app becoming becoming unresponsive when loading long duration MP3 and AAC files.
- Adapted to Amazon API changes, otherwise metadata fetching would stop working in Oct'2011
- Several crasher bug fixes in saving and splitting operations
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- QuickTime 7 (Pro not required).
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)