fennel DVDManager Pro 2.1.6 - Better manage your DVD collection.. (Shareware): "
fennel DVDManager Pro is our next-generation DVD manager (sic) for OS X. With its clean interface, available in 17 languages, it makes maintaining your DVD library as easy as Mac!
- Retrieve your DVDs' details through online sites
- or Add and Edit them manually, yet *quickly* (just the core details!)
- Manage their life when lent to friends thanks to your Address Book
- Create box sets+wish list easily, and manage them intuitively
- Export a complete list of your DVD library, etc.
Quick, Simple, Easy and Fun :) ! It's time to better manage the workflow of your DVDs with Style!
- Compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Gatekeeper-savvy for some increased security; i.e. now distributed as a digitally-signed app.
- Double-clicking a box set expands or collapses it.
- Completely overhauled our sort mechanism; which should now be more 'standard'.
- Raised the run time limit to 9999 minutes (from 5999).
- CSV Import: Improved our handling of text encodings (e.g., allowing one to correctly import Japanese-based data).
- Non-default genres weren't processed during a CSV-based import; they're now supported, being considered as some custom genres.
- For a slightly better experience, contextual changes done on already-selected items are now also followed through automatic scrolling; if needed, when respecting the sort.
- Improved how the HD info is displayed in the Details drawer in Read mode.
- Removing the currently-selected column could lead to a non-standard 'No column selected' state. From now on, in such a situation, the primary column--i.e. Title--gets the focus; so that a column is always selected.
- Removed the Unregister DVDManager Pro... menu item from the Demo mode.
- Localizations: German (de) > Made some punctuation changes in menu labels.
- Addressed an issue where retrieving contacts with no first name from Address Book could lead to a crash.
- Also, for contacts with no last name, prevented incorrect representations from being displayed in the Manage sheet.
- An invalid blank result could have been proposed in the Retrieve sheet when searching by title; it's been addressed.
- Resolved a minor regression introduced in v2.1.5 that may prevent the status bar from being up-to-date right after a search.
- Resolved situations in the CSV-based Import sheet where the Import button was still enabled while no mappings were actually defined.
- Unregistering the app was breaking the auto-enabling of some menu items; it's corrected.
- Another column being selected, bringing back the then-selected column was incorrectly also bringing its indicator image; it's fixed.
- Now qualified for Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, OS X 10.7.5 Lion, and OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (OS X 10.8.2 or later recommended)
- A connection to the Internet is highly recommended (fees may apply)
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)