TrailRunner 3.7.709 - Route planning for hiking, biking and more.. (Free): "
TrailRunner is the perfect companion for runners, bikers, hikers, and all people wandering under the sky. Plan routes on a geographical map. Import GPS or workout recordings and journalize your activities in a diary.
- View Maps and Elevation Data from Internet mapping services like USGS topo maps.
- Import GPS Recordings from Trails, iTrail and 321Run for iPhone.
- Import workouts from the Nike + iPod Sport Kit.
- Import tracks and workouts from GPS fitness devices like the Garmin ForeRunner or Garmin Edge.
- Import/Export TCX, GPX, and KML files.
- Describe favorite tracks and rate them with iTunes stars.
- Plan routes interactively or automatically for a given distance.
- Export route directions onto your iPod.
- Journalize workouts in a diary, see your progress in a history chart.
- Publish a WebLog to MobileMe.
- Worse: removed the WIFI sync with iOS Apps as I can no longer support it. Try to use dropbox or email to exchange your recordings.
- Fixed: stability issues
OS X 10.7 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)