GraphicConverter 8.5.1 - Graphics editor with powerful features.. (Shareware): "
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it out of 80 file available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide show window, and so much more.
- hcp import added
- option 'ignore file in convert&modify if destination does exist' added
- added context menu entry to resolve an alias
- added option for better interpolation for small images in the slideshow
- added IPTC support for XMP:Rights
- added option to enable splotlight comment support
- added performance optimization manual
- added 'Do Export if Name' batch
- Swedish translation Updated
- improved some dialogs for localized versions
- added some shortcuts for the format selection kind popup menu
- get / set file iptc via AppleScript does now support the contact fields
- updated EexifTool
- possible hang upon opening an image with some old or corrupted prefs settings fixed
- fixed an issue with the update of a text field in combination with a slider
- fixed a possible crash during slideshow of images with a lot of exif entries
OS X 10.6.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)