Book Collector 8.2.1 - Catalog your books in a database automatically. (Demo): "
Book Collector lets you browse your collection by author, genre, publisher, etc... or use the Thumbnail View to view your cover images. Sort and group on any field, print lists and export to HTML, CSV or XML. Use the integrated Loan Manager to track which books you loaned and to whom. Catalog your books in a database automatically. Just type author and title or type/scan the ISBN barcode to download all data from various sources on the Internet (like Amazon and various library sites), including author, title, publisher, genre and the cover image. A free trial edition of the program is available, which is limited to 100 books. If you decide you like it, you can buy a license key which can be used to unlock the program and remove the 100 book limit. Ordering is risk-free because of our 30-day money back guarantee.
- Compatibility with the upcoming CLZ Books 2.0 for iOS.
- Add Books Automatically / Queue Mode: It is now possible to use Delete and Backspace keys to remove searches from the Search Queue.
- Main Screen:
- Sorting on Dewey and LoC Classification did not work correctly.
- Values in Purchase Year column were not displayed correctly.
- Quick Search did not search Author data in Content/Stories.
- Regions Lists were not sorted alphabetically.
- Edit Multiple: it was not possible to set the Rating to 0.
- Connect Syncing/Linking:
- 'Never ask again for these books' setting did not work.
- Server errors when down-syncing unlinked books.
- Tools > Field Names: Start Page was not included in the list of fields.
OS X 10.5.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)