DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper 8192 - Rip Blu-ray titles to MKV, MP4 and more. (Shareware): "
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper can convert Blu-ray titles to MKV/MP4/AVI files playable on next generation consoles like PS3, HD player like WD TV Live, or mobile devices like iPod/iPhone/iPad, etc. Its multiple settings and options let you freely edit and customize video/audio according to your needs. Besides the fast speed and amazing effect, it's very easy to use.
- 7 Blu-ray Ripper modes available:iPad, iPod/iPhone, PS3, to MKV, to AVI, to MP4 and Audio.
- iPod/iPhone/iPad: Convert Blu-ray title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on iPod, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
- PS3: Convert Blu-ray title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony Play Station 3.
- Convert Blu-ray title to MKV/AVI/MP4 file.
- Convert Blu-ray audio to MP3/MP4/WAV/AC3/DTS.
- Constantly updated to support more Blu-ray movies, video/audio formats, and mobile devices.
- More supported devices can be added manually.
- Lets you select preferred audio track and subtitle.
- Enables you to set parameters for video and audio format.
- Crop automatically to remove the black bars on many widescreen movies.
- Enables you to crop manually to customize play region on devices by adjusting crop frame or setting crop values.
- Allows you to resize output from Letterbox to Pan&Scan.
- Support the newest NVIDIA CUDA, multi-core CPUs and batch conversion.
- Can convert many tasks of one title with different profiles simultaneously.
- Support both NTSC and PAL format.
- Preview title like real Blu-ray player.
- Support up to 7.1 multichannel audio output.
- Added support for Intel Quick Sync as H.264 decoder and encoder.
- Supports the new copy protection found in the movie 'Avangers' (Japan).
- Supports the movie 'Expandable' (UK and Canada). Any users from UK or Canada may try it out.
- Improved the RCE region detection. With this new feature, the software may works more stable.
- A black screen problem when playback the copied Blu-ray 3D discs on standalone player in certain cases.
- A black screen problem when playback the copied Blu-ray 3D discs on TMT and PowerDVD players in certain cases. Note: This issue only reproduces in Full Disc mode and using the Blu-ray ISO files as source.
- A 1000 error problem when copying Blu-ray discs to Blu-ray SBS 3D in certain cases.
- A freeze problem when copying vc1 Blu-ray discs in certain cases.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A Blu-ray drive
Version 8192 (188.8.131.52):
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)