DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper 8192 - Rip 3D Blu-rays. (Shareware): "
DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper is definitely the first software in the world which can independently convert Blu-ray 3D to 3D video files like AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV for playback on 3D display device. Especially, it supports the current popular side-by-side format. The 3D type can be left/right or top/bottom.
- Blu-ray 3D Ripper for Mac helps you remove all known AACS copy protections, BD+ copy protections including newest 3D BD+, region code, BD-Live, UOPs, MKB V25, so any Blu-ray 3D content can be accessed.
- Blu-ray 3D content can be ripped to various video files like AVI, MP4, WMV, and MKV, still with 3D effect retained.
- The output 3D video can be played using certain software player like Stereoscopic Player and NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, and can also be transferred to 3D display or 3D TV for playback.
- Blu-ray 3D Ripper for Mac supports side-by-side 3D format -- a popular format for 3D content's transmission, which has been already used by some cable TV providers.
- The 3D type is usually in left/right format, but for some devices, it is required to be top/bottom. Take this into consideration, Blu-ray 3D Ripper for Mac supports both left/right and top/bottom for the output.
- The video frame size can be 100%, or if you desire for a higher coding speed, you can use 50% for normal output picture size while still enjoy fantastic viewing experience with negligible loss.
- The original Blu-ray 3D in 1080p can be output just in the same definition, or converted to 720p video, the choice is yours.
- Blu-ray 3D Ripper for Mac completely supports H.264 MVC standard, and the included decoder is specially offered by DVDFab. A convenience for users!
- You are capable of editing and customizing with absolute freedom, and happy to use with fast speed and many conveniences.
Version 8192 (188.8.131.52):
- Supports the new copy protection found in the movie 'Avangers' (Japan).
- Supports the movie 'Expandable' (UK and Canada). Any users from UK or Canada may try it out.
- Improved the RCE region detection. With this new feature, the software may works more stable.
- A black screen problem when playback the copied Blu-ray 3D discs on standalone player in certain cases.
- A black screen problem when playback the copied Blu-ray 3D discs on TMT and PowerDVD players in certain cases. Note: This issue only reproduces in Full Disc mode and using the Blu-ray ISO files as source.
- A 1000 error problem when copying Blu-ray discs to Blu-ray SBS 3D in certain cases.
- A freeze problem when copying vc1 Blu-ray discs in certain cases.
- OS X 10.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)