Comic Collector 5.3.4 - Catalog and organize comics. (Demo): "
Comic Collector catalogs your comics automatically, no typing. Just type the series name and select the issues you own to download all data from our online Collectorz.com Comic Database, including publisher, publication date, creators, character, genre and the cover. Browse your collection by series, publisher, artist, etc... or use the Image View to view your cover images. Sort and group on any field. Export to iPhone, Android or iPad (app sold seperatly).
- Main Screen:
- Values in the Release date column were sometimes incorrect.
- Locations sorting was incorrect.
- Main Table: after removing an item, the next in the list is now selected.
- Edit Screen:
- 'Remove Content' button didn't immediately refresh the stories list.
- When a comic was duplicated, Contents/Stories were not duplicated.
- Edit Multiple: it was not possible to set the Rating to 0.
- If any date value was set to 0, the database wasn't saved.
- Person lists did not follow the Firstname/Lastname settings in Prefs.
- Connect Syncing:
- Server errors when down-syncing unlinked comics.
- Sometimes the app crashed when uploading a cover image.
- 'Never ask again for these books' setting did not work.
- Add Automatically:
- Delete and Backspace keys didn't remove searches from the Search Queue.
- Now remembers Queue / Direct search mode between sessions.
- Font size wasn't remembered between sessions.
- Sometimes the font size wasn't correctly increased/decreased.
- Last item in the collection wasn't printed.
OS X 10.5.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)