Bookpedia 5.1.2 - Book cataloging utility with iTunes-like interface.. (Shareware): "
Bookpedia is a book cataloging software for Mac OS X. To save you time and effort it retrieves book information from the Internet, either by entering keywords or using a webcam or a scanner. Create smart collections and start a wish list and a borrowed list so you never loose a book again. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers in grid view or Cover Flow or use the details view for a personalized look of Bookpedia. Share your collection with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates.
- A personal Amazon associate ID is now mandatory for Amazon search.
- Improved support under Lion and Mountain Lion for sending automatic emails to borrowers.
- Updated hidden preference 'defaults write com.bruji.bookpedia 'NoBeepOnAdd' -bool YES' to include bluetooth scanner.
- Added keys [key:borrowedByFirstName] and [key:borrowedByLastName] for email text templates.
- Address Book is not loaded until needed to coincide with new Mountain Lion Address Book warning.
- Improved iSight scanning for iMac cameras.
- Freebase plugin updated to work with new API address now at Google.com instead of Freebase.
- Bug fix: Rebuild autofill command would include data from Doghouse moderator collection.
- Bug fix: Import from Delicious Library sometimes would include a single item when importing from custom shelfs.
- Bug fix: The lent history from Pocketpedia now syncs backwards to the Pedias when an item is both borrowed and then returned in Pocketpedia before the next sync.
- Bug fix: Changed audio feedback to Core Audio to avoid Garbage Collection auto registration warning present in NSSound.
- Bug fix: Abbey's plugin would return results for nonexistent ISBNs, stoping the 'All' search.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)