Delivery Status displays delivery status of packages for a variety of shipment services.
Can't wait for your packages to arrive? Don't waste your time checking the site constantly, just open this all-in-one delivery tracker and enter your order number or tracking number. The status will update automatically for you, and even count down the days! It also works with Growl to give you pop-up message, email notifications, and more, whenever your package status changes.
Delivery Status lets you track your deliveries from:
- Adobe.com (US and Canada)
- Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, and Amazon.fr
- Apple.com (including all international stores)
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- DHL (US, Germany, and GlobalMail)
- DPD (Germany)
- FedEx and FedEx SmartPost
- GLS Germany
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG, Germany)
- Japan Post (EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail)
- Nintendo (US and Canada)
- Royal Mail
- Poste Italiane (Paccocelere1, Paccocelere3, Postacelere1, PaccocelereMaxi, and PaccocelereInternazionale)
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- Sagawa Express
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations
- US Postal Service
- …and More
- Support for Notification Center in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Beautiful new graphics for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Fixes a problem in Mountain Lion where FedEx would not refresh correctly.
- Improved method for verifying service updates.
- Lots of little adjustments and polish.
- Please note: OS X 10.5.8 or later and an Intel processor are now required.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)