DVDpedia 5.1.2 - DVD cataloging tool with iTunes-like interface.. (Shareware): "
DVDpedia is a powerful movie cataloging application that retrieves all information about your DVDs and videos from the internet.
Search numerous international sites for information about your movies, either by entering keywords or using a webcam or a scanner. You can create smart collections and start a wish list and a borrowed list so you never loose a DVD again. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers in grid view or Cover Flow or use the details view for a personalized look of DVDpedia. Share your collection with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates.
- A personal Amazon associate ID is now mandatory for Amazon search.
- Improved support under Lion and Mountain Lion for sending automatic emails to borrowers.
- Updated hidden preference 'defaults write com.bruji.dvdpedia 'NoBeepOnAdd' -bool YES' to include bluetooth scanner.
- Custom field named 'Resolution' will be filled out by QuickTime movie imports.
- Custom field named 'Megabytes' will be filled for linked files.
- Dragging, dropping and skipping items still updates any empty values for the matched items out of the QuickTime metadata.
- Added keys [key:borrowedByFirstName] and [key:borrowedByLastName] for email text templates.
- Address Book is not loaded until needed to coincide with new Mountain Lion Address Book warning.
- Improved iSight scanning for iMac cameras.
- Freebase plugin updated to work with new API address now at Google.com instead of Freebase.
- TMDB plug-in updated to version 3 API.
- Plug-in fix: DVD FR plugin now allows barcode search and includes genre information.
- Plug-in fix: TMDB now includes language and country preferences (in the Preferences/Sites) to get the rating for a specific country.
- Bug fix: TMDB now gets the correct cover image for the language set instead of the most popular.
- Bug fix: Moviemeter plugin could get stuck using the 'Update from' command and finding no results for an IMDb number.
- Bug fix: Rebuild autofill command would include data from Doghouse moderator collection.
- Bug fix: Import from Delicious Library sometimes would include a single item when importing from custom shelfs.
- Bug fix: The lent history from Pocketpedia now syncs backwards to the Pedias when an item is both borrowed and then returned in Pocketpedia before the next sync.
- Bug fix: Changed audio feedback to Core Audio to avoid Garbage Collection auto registration warning present in NSSound.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)