CDpedia 5.1.2 - CD management system with iTunes-like interface.. (Shareware): "
CDpedia is a music cataloging software for Mac OS X. To save you time and effort it retrieves album information from the Internet, either by entering keywords or using a webcam or a scanner. Create smart collections and start a wish list and a borrowed list so you never loose a CD again. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers in grid view or Cover Flow or use the details view for a personalized look of CDpedia. Share your collection with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates. CDpedia integrates with iTunes to let you know what CDs in your collection have already been imported.
- A personal Amazon associate ID is now mandatory for Amazon search.
- DiscoGS plugin updated to handle rare artist cases were no match was found and improved catalog number searches.
- Improved support under Lion and Mountain Lion for sending automatic emails to borrowers.
- Updated hidden preference 'defaults write com.bruji.cdpedia 'NoBeepOnAdd' -bool YES' to include bluetooth scanner.
- Added keys [key:borrowedByFirstName] and [key:borrowedByLastName] for email text templates.
- Address Book is not loaded until needed to coincide with new Mountain Lion Address Book warning.
- Improved iSight scanning for iMac cameras.
- Freebase plugin updated to work with new API address now at Google.com instead of Freebase.
- Bug fix: Rebuild autofill command would include data from Doghouse moderator collection.
- Bug fix: Import from Delicious Library sometimes would include a single item when importing from custom shelfs.
- Bug fix: The lent history from Pocketpedia now syncs backwards to the Pedias when an item is both borrowed and then returned in Pocketpedia before the next sync.
- Bug fix: Changed audio feedback to Core Audio to avoid Garbage Collection auto registration warning present in NSSound.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)