Gamepedia 5.1.2 - Catalog video and computer games.. (Shareware): "
Gamepedia is a powerful cataloging application for video and computer games which allows you to retrieve all your game information from the Internet, either by using keywords or using an iSight or a scanner for the search.
Gamepedia lets you to search several international gaming sites for information about your video and board games. It also lets you add links to reviews, walk-throughs and screenshots from any other site.
You can keep a wish list for those games you don't own yet and a borrowed list for those you want back. To get even more organized, create smart collections that update themselves automatically whenever a new entry is added to the program. Display your collections in a table view, browse only the covers with the cover view or use the info view for a more personalized look. Share your collections with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates or one of the other three export formats. Gamepedia comes with full Spotlight integration and is localized in Spanish, Dutch, Italian French and German.
- A personal Amazon associate ID is now mandatory for Amazon search.
- Improved support under Lion and Mountain Lion for sending automatic emails to borrowers.
- Updated hidden preference 'defaults write com.bruji.gamepedia 'NoBeepOnAdd' -bool YES' to include bluetooth scanner.
- Added keys [key:borrowedByFirstName] and [key:borrowedByLastName] for email text templates.
- Address Book is not loaded until needed to coincide with new Mountain Lion Address Book warning.
- Improved iSight scanning for iMac cameras.
- Freebase plugin updated to work with new API address now at Google.com instead of Freebase.
- Bug fix: Rebuild autofill command would include data from Doghouse moderator collection.
- Bug fix: Import from Delicious Library sometimes would include a single item when importing from custom shelfs.
- Bug fix: The lent history from Pocketpedia now syncs backwards to the Pedias when an item is both borrowed and then returned in Pocketpedia before the next sync.
- Bug fix: Changed audio feedback to Core Audio to avoid Garbage Collection auto registration warning present in NSSound.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)