Adium 1.5.1 - Popular instant messaging client supports a plethora of services.. (Free): "
Adium is a fast and free instant messaging client which supports AIM, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, Yahoo! Japan, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Novell Groupwise, SIP/SIMPLE (Text), and Lotus Sametime. Adium supports beautiful WebKit message display, tabbed messaging, encrypted chat, file transfer, and more. Give it a try; you won't look back.
Adium is currently translated into:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Canadian English
- Australian English
- Canadian French
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Adium is now securely signed with an Apple Developer ID for OS X 10.8 / GateKeeper compatibility.
- Updated to libpurple 2.10.4
- AIM/ICQ: Fixed communication with buddies containing periods and underscores.
- MSN: Fixed messages to offline contacts.
- Fixed a number of security issues (see http://pidgin.im/news/security), small memory leaks, miscellaneous bugs.
- Fixed MSN public display names not being set. (Chenguang Li) (#15915)
- Adjusted the minimum size of the message window to be 200px. (#15794)
- Fixed status indicators in chat windows with only one chat. (#9620)
- Increased the size of the focus indicators so that they can be better seen when using overlay scrollbars.
- Fixed the transcript viewer not saving the user list size.
- Corrected some MSN emoticon shortcuts. (Paul Wilde) (#15926)
- Renamed "Send Notification" to "Request Attention". (#15789)
- Adjusted the layout of the profile selection window.
- Fixed alphabetical contact list sorting involving diacritics such as "å" and "ä" (Rafael Glauber) (#12678)
- Made "View Release Notes" localizable. (#15914)
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)