Gamepedia 5.1.1 - Catalog video and computer games.. (Shareware): "
Gamepedia is a powerful cataloging application for video and computer games which allows you to retrieve all your game information from the Internet, either by using keywords or using an iSight or a scanner for the search.
Gamepedia lets you to search several international gaming sites for information about your video and board games. It also lets you add links to reviews, walk-throughs and screenshots from any other site.
You can keep a wish list for those games you don't own yet and a borrowed list for those you want back. To get even more organized, create smart collections that update themselves automatically whenever a new entry is added to the program. Display your collections in a table view, browse only the covers with the cover view or use the info view for a more personalized look. Share your collections with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates or one of the other three export formats. Gamepedia comes with full Spotlight integration and is localized in Spanish, Dutch, Italian French and German.
- For OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatibility, Gamepedia's code signature has been updated so you will be asked to re-authorize the program in Keychain the first time you run this version.
- MobileMe export no longer an option due to MobileMe's discontinuation
- Custom tag fields can now be filtered by clicking
- New details view template "Easy" with larger font and higher contrast for easier reading
- Played/Read imported from Delicious Library 2 into last played field
- Improved Delicious Library 2 Importer for user synposis
- Moderators can edit the dog tag column
- New [key:...Raw] details template key for users who don't want filter links added to certain keys for creating links
- Platform images for 3DS, Japanese Super Famicom and virtual console added
- Translation tags in RTF exports were not being applied
- Bug fix: smart collection with multiple rules might not display the field name for the first rule when opening again for edit
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)