GraphicConverter 8.1 - Graphics editor with powerful features.. (Shareware): "
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it out of 80 file available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide show window, and so much more.
- support for 16 bit per channel added (for import and expor of tiff and import of raw - other formats will follow)
- map support added for gps location display
- reorganized pdf location to save space
- added support for home and end key to scroll to the left or right edge inside an image
- updated ExifTool to 8.93
- added support for option key + page up/down, home and end key to scroll left/right
- fixed possible crash during reading Paperport MAX files
- fixed rotation issue with some grayscale images
- fixed a possible issue with the option "Delete original after save as"
- fixed rename issue under French localization
- fixed possible memory leak after reading some Nikon JPEGs
- fixed bug in strip count value of tiff lzw export
- fixed bug in multiframe preview of movies
- fixed offset in lossless jpeg cropping
- fixed possible crash during opening files with undocumented anpa tags
- fixed possible crash during opening some JPEGs with Olympus tags
- fixed a bug during TWAIN import of 1 bit images
- fixed a bug in the inverse geocoding
- added a workaround for scanner drivers which do not support TWAIN 2.2 callbacks (i.e. EPSON drivers)
- fixed a crash with corrupt exif metadata
- fixed a possible crash upon import of 4 bit GIFs
- fixed a possible bug during convert & modify with Japanese or Korean file names
- fixed a bug in making a filename webready
- fixed a bug with the default file extension in the sandboxed version
- fixed a bug with saving the transparency as a GIF file
- fixed a bug in get/set of the window position by AppleScript
- fixed a bug in opening large PNGs
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)