PS3 Media Server 1.54.0 - DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server.. (Free): "
PS3 Media Server runs on your Mac as an DLNA compliant Upnp media server. You just share a folder (or more), and this folder you can browse on your PS3 - when you see a media file (e.g. MKV), just press play - and the media server will process real-time video transcoding via MEncoder to the PS3. This means the PS3 will play unsupported files. Even with external .srt / .sub subtitles.
- Ready to launch and play. No codec packs to install. No folder configuration and pre-parsing or this kind of annoying thing. All your folders are directly browsed by the PS3, there's an automatic refresh also.
- Real-time video transcoding via MEncoder, tsMuxer or Avisynth
- DVD ISOs images / VIDEO_TS Folder transcoder
- OGG/FLAC/MPC/APE audio transcoding
- Thumbnail generation for Videos
- You can choose with a virtual folder system your audio/subtitle language on the PS3!
- All formats PS3 natively supports: MP3/WMA, JPG/PNG/GIF/TIFF, and all kind of videos (AVI, MP4, TS, M2TS, MPEG) the ps3 is willing to play
- Display camera RAWs thumbnails (Canon / Nikon, etc.)
- ZIP/RAR files as browsable folders for pictures/audio files
- Support for pictures based feeds, such as Flickr and Picasaweb
- Internet TV / Web Radio support with VLC, MEncoder or MPlayer
- Podcasts audio/ Video feeds support
- Added LPCM transcoding option for all audio tracks
- Added DTS HD-MA support up to 7.1 channels: DTS core remux, LPCM and AC3 transcoding
- Added Dolby TrueHD support up to 7.1 channels: LPCM (recommended) and AC3 (buggy for 7.1) transcoding
- Added workaround for 2.0 384 kbits AC3 PS3 audio bug
- Added support for DirecTV HR series
- Added support for LG's Smart TV Upgrader (LG 600ST)
- Added support for Yamaha RX-V671
- Added support for OPPO BDP-83 and OPPO BDP-93
- Fixed bug that occurred when resetting cache
- Made buffer display in megabytes instead of bytes
- Fixed overscan compensation bug on some renderers
- Updated MPlayer for OSX to SB32
- Language updates: CZE translation update
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Java 6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)