X Lossless Decoder 20120609 - Encode, transcode, and play various music file formats.. (Free): "
X Lossless Decoder (XLD) is a tool for Mac OS X that is able to decode/convert/play various 'lossless' audio files. The supported audio files can be split into some tracks with cue sheet when decoding.
XLD supports the following formats:
- (Ogg) FLAC (.flac/.ogg)
- Monkey's Audio (.ape)
- Wavpack (.wv)
- TTA (.tta)
- Apple Lossless (.m4a) [10.4 and later]
- TAK (.tak) [Requires Wine]
- Shorten (.shn) [SHN v3 only]
- AIFF, WAV, etc
Currently you can choose output format from WAVE,AIFF and Raw PCM. In addition, you can choose Ogg Vorbis (aoTuV), MPEG-4 AAC (QuickTime/CoreAudio), MP3 (LAME), Apple Lossless and FLAC in the GUI version.
- Extended command-line interface
- Some imporvements on the AccurateRip report
- Shows total number of submissions
- Tells "verified with AccurateRip v1 and v2" results from "verified with AccurateRip v2 only" results
- Shows disc ID
- Fixed a problem when reading cue sheet in the batch mode
- Improved a behavior when getting artist metadata from discogs
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)