0xED 1.0.10 - Native hex editor based on the Cocoa framework.. (Free): "
0xED is a native OS X hex editor based on the Cocoa framework.
- Fast editing of large files
- Unlimited file size (limited by what the actual file system supports)
- Small memory footprint
- Instant opening of files of any size
- Remains responsive with 1 million+ edits
- Supports all normal text editor keyboard shortcuts
- HFS+ compatible
- Full hex/text search/replace
- Binary/text Cut/copy/paste support
- Main window is sizable
- Plug-in system to display your custom data types
- Universal 32/64 bit binary
- Localizations available: Italian, French, German, Simplified Chinese
- Free of charge
- Bug fix relating to inability to edit new files.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)