Cyberduck 4.2 - FTP and SFTP browser.. (Free): "
Cyberduck is a robust FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac whose lack of visual clutter and cleverly intuitive features make it easy to use. Support for external editors and system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, Keychain and AppleScript are built-in.
Cyberduck is a open source product licensed under the GPL and free to use. Donations are welcome to help advance development in the future. Thanks to contributors, Cyberduck is available in English, Japanese, German, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, and Polish.
- [Feature]: Drag files between browser windows to copy files from server to server
- [Feature]: Support server side encryption (S3)
- [Feature]: Configure access logs for buckets (Google Cloud Storage)
- [Feature]: Interoperability with OpenSSH to read private key from keychain.
- [Feature]: Connect to multiple projects (Google Cloud Storage) (#5955)
- [Feature]: Support OAuth 2.0 Authentication (Google Cloud Storage) (#5955)
- [Feature]: Support US West (Oregon) location (S3)
- [Feature]: Try public key authentication login with default keys from OpenSSH (SFTP) (#3982)
- [Bugfix]: Performance improvement preparing files for download
- [Bugfix]: ETag mismatch deleting files (Google Docs) (#6204)
- [Bugfix]: Creating new file (WebDAV) (#6341)
- [Bugfix]: No error message when SFTP subsystem is disabled (SFTP) (#5902)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)