RipIt 1.6.1 - Gets your movies off DVD and onto your Mac.. (Shareware): "
RipIt ... Movies are great, but discs are a pain. RipIt gets your movies off the disc and onto your Mac, where it's easier to find, organize and play them.
Why Rip Your DVDs?
- Use your laptop longer!
Laptops use a lot more juice when they're spinning a DVD and a hard drive.
- Easily organize your movies!
Moving files around on your computer is a lot easier than alphabetizing shelves full of DVDs.
- Find movies faster!
Use your Mac's built in search tool, Spotlight, to find a movie in your collection... instantly.
- Peace of mind!
Movies stored safely in your computer can't get lost, scratched or broken.
- Simplify entertainment on the go!
Why carry around bulky DVD cases or disc wallets when you don't have to?
- Fixed bug ripping unencrypted discs.
- Changed parameters for PSP compress target option.
- Changed cleanup of external encryption bundle.
- Removed the preferences for external encyption bundle.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)