RipIt 1.6 - Gets your movies off DVD and onto your Mac.. (Shareware): "
RipIt... Movies are great, but discs are a pain. RipIt gets your movies off the disc and onto your Mac, where it's easier to find, organize and play them.
Why Rip Your DVDs?
- Use your laptop longer!
Laptops use a lot more juice when they're spinning a DVD and a hard drive.
- Easily organize your movies!
Moving files around on your computer is a lot easier than alphabetizing shelves full of DVDs.
- Find movies faster!
Use your Mac's built in search tool, Spotlight, to find a movie in your collection... instantly.
- Peace of mind!
Movies stored safely in your computer can't get lost, scratched or broken.
- Simplify entertainment on the go!
Why carry around bulky DVD cases or disc wallets when you don't have to?
- Added title filtering to disc patching.
- Fixed bug handling title name.
- Fixed bug in bundle hash reference.
- Fixed issue in infinite menu handling.
- Fixed memory issue in filename usage.
- Fixed error in disc title handling.
- Fixed memory leak in execution of two instructions.
- Fixed intermittent crash during compress.
- Separated and isolated encryption support library.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- DVD drive
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)